Recipe by Jun Tan
Photos by Amy Sheridan
K.O. Mixed Nuts
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 lb mixed nuts (peanuts, almonds, brazil, walnuts, pecans, etc. or even sunflower seeds)
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. K.O. Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, combine K.O.Ketchup, 1 tablespoon sugar, olive oil, rosemary and thyme.
- Stir the mixture and gently bring to a boil for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in raw mixed nuts until all the nuts are coated with K.O., remove from heat.
- Pour coated nuts into a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes stirring it every 5 minutes until almost dry.
- Remove from the oven and toss in the remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Cool completely.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.